Jami and Josh discuss the iOS 9.2.1 and 9.3 public beta 3 jailbreak video that was teased along with the fact that 9.2 is no longer being signed. A notable member of Pangu mentions that everyone should upgrade for security reasons and the iPhone 7 will likely not have the camera ‘bump’ or antenna strips.
They cover some rumors of where all the other jailbreak teams went as well as some information about the firmware signing process and why it’s not worth the time to emulate or hack it. Mainly that it’s illegal
They also go though a lot of new tweaks and listener questions covering topics ranging from tweak piracy and what can be done to stop it, theme versus tweak pricing and what information to provide the community or a developer when submitting a bug report.
- [Discussion] Pangu Team Member recommends updating to iOS 9.2.1, for security concern
- iPhone 7 reportedly won’t have camera hump, or the antenna bands on the back.
- [News] New video of iOS 9.2.1 and 9.3 b jailbreak
- [Discussion] What happened to the evad3rs and other jailbreak teams that are not Pangu/TaiG?
- [Request] so my girlfriend likes to go through my phone while I sleep I don’t have a problem with this but I just would like to know what she is looking at and she won’t tell me is there a way I can record what she is doing?
- [Discussion] Need a tweak identified?
- [Question] Why can’t we fake apple server signing?
- [Upcoming] Gravitation – Add gravity to your home screen
- [RELEASE] Snakebite by Phillip Tennen and Evan Luther
- [Release] Logger, track iPhone’s activities
You can follow the hosts of this episode on Twitter if you’d like: William @william_vab, Jami @jamieemeli, and Josh @jpasholk and @JailCast. Send us a tweet with #jailcast with any questions and we’ll cover them in the next episode.