Jami and Josh get together to talk about all the fake jailbreaks and how to actually tell if they’re real or not. Apple comes out publicly against enabling backdoors into their or any software and the importance of encryption. Apple also fixes the dreaded Error 53. They also talk about Jeff leaving iDB and iH8Sn0w as well as CoolStar deleting their twitter accounts.
Josh also goes in depth about a new tweak called ‘Seeker‘ by Ron Thakrar and they conclude by talking about when they think the next jailbreak will be released.
- [Discussion] Fake jailbreaks, new “jailbreak developers”, and why you shouldn’t believe any of it until actual proof (not screenshots) are given
- Apple’s Letter about encryption
- Mac OS 8 running on an iPhone 6s
- [Discussion] lolwut? iH8sn0w deleted his Twitter?
- iPhone Kernal Versions
- [Discussion] [News] Introducing CPDD Tweak Subscription
- Jeff Leaves iDB
- [News] Apple Releases Updated Version of iOS 9.2.1 to Fix Devices Bricked by ‘Error 53’
- [News] Take Control Of Your Audio – Review of Seeker, by Ron Thakrar
- [Release]Meteor by nin9tyfour, Weather info on app icon & status bar
You can follow the hosts of this episode on Twitter if you’d like: William @william_vab, Jami @jamieemeli, Aaro @rewolicious, Derek @MTAC8, @ and Josh @jpasholk. Also follow our team’s twitter @JailCast. Send us a tweet with #jailcast with any questions and we’ll cover them in the next episode if we can.
There will be some very special guests on the next episode so be sure to stay tuned next week.